- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups raw pistachios, hulled
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, hulled
- 1 cup coconut chips
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup Olive & Marlowe Ascolano or East End Blend (or flavored oil of your choice) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¾ cup chopped dried apricots
- Fresh ricotta, for serving (optional)
- Fresh berries, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, combine oats, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, maple syrup, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and cardamom. Spread mixture on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown and well toasted.
- Transfer granola to a large bowl and add apricots, tossing to combine. Serve with ricotta and fruit, if desired.